Top 3 Near Breakout Stocks for May 2024 I Top 3 Stock for Investment I Top shares to Invest in May 2024

Mahesh Chauhan
0

 Hi Guys,

Welcome back to my blog.

In Today blog I will discuss top 3 stock that going to be rocket in next one or two month.

So Here you will find top 5 stock that can give you some high return on your investments.

Disclosure : I am not SEBI registered.The information provided here is for education purposes only.

I will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel suggestions.Consult your financial advisor before taking any decisions.Tweets neither advice nor endorsement.


Breakout Stock number 1 : AHL

Look at the below charts on daily time frame

I must say it is buy stock.

I will tell you the entry and exits with proper stop loss.

As of now this stock is getting consolidation after some great move in past month.

Buy price : Buy above 446

Stop loss : 398

Target price : minimum 1:2 risk reward, expected target price should be 490-500-520 (1-2 month)


Breakout stock number 2 : Raymond 

This is another short term stocks for investment for person who is looking for some short term investment 

Look this breakout stock charts 


I will tell you when to buy this breakout stock so that you can get maximum return on your investment.

When to buy ? : close daily basis 2140, refer price at 3:28 pm and if price is trading above 2140 then you can buy this

Stop loss : 1950

Target : Minimum 2500 after that we can trail this for max gain


Breakout stock number 3 : Just dial

Another near breakout stock is JUSTDIAL

refer below charts for your reference it has just give breakout and I am expecting this to give huge short term upside rally.


When to buy ? : Buy above 1165 ( I am afraid this will directly gap up and wont give you buy chances)

Stop loss: If trade not goes our way we will keep stop loss of around 1055

Target price : Target 1600 price 


Dont know this is my first blog on share Market 😁 

If you like then please comment 

I will try to post regular blog on share Market daily breakout Stocks.


Thank you for Reading 😊 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)